Weather in Spokane
55°F | 43°F
Possible drizzle in the evening.
56°F | 42°F
Possible light rain overnight.
62°F | 46°F
Rain throughout the day.
60°F | 39°F
Rain in the morning.
51°F | 27°F
Clear throughout the day.
Gusty winds overnight should die down a little bit on Wednesday as a system that brought a few rain showers Tuesday night moves out of the Inland Northwest. While the winds are calmer, they won’t completely quit for what looks to be a breezy, cool and cloudy Wednesday. It’s Wednesday night that really has our attention. What’s known as an atmospheric river will take aim at the region, bringing another round of gusty winds and heavy rain for some. Some flooding is even possible over wildfire burns from last summer. A few showers still left over on Friday, but Halloween should be dry.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 7.6 mph
- 6.807 miles
- 5:43 p.m.
|Tue 9 p.m.||48°F||Mostly Cloudy||19% precip.|
|Tue 10 p.m.||48°F||Mostly Cloudy||19% precip.|
|Tue 11 p.m.||49°F||Mostly Cloudy||19% precip.|
|Wed midnight||50°F||Mostly Cloudy||19% precip.|
|Wed 1 a.m.||49°F||Mostly Cloudy||18% precip.|
|Wed 2 a.m.||49°F||Mostly Cloudy||21% precip.|
|Wed 3 a.m.||48°F||Mostly Cloudy||17% precip.|
|Wed 4 a.m.||48°F||Mostly Cloudy||10% precip.|
|Wed 5 a.m.||46°F||Partly Cloudy||7% precip.|
|Wed 6 a.m.||45°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Wed 7 a.m.||43°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Wed 8 a.m.||43°F||Clear||0% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- Flooding and outages expected as big storm lashes Northeast
- 'Atmospheric river' drenches drought-stricken California
- Thousands lose power as storm system hits Washington, Oregon
- Drought-stricken California doused by major storm
- After California wildfire, thousands of trees to be removed
- Climate change disrupting natural cycles at drier Lake Tahoe
- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Fox News launching its own mobile-friendly weather service
- Northwest Washington raspberry harvest down 30% due to heat wave
- Forecasters predict warmer winter for two-thirds of U.S.
- Weathercatch: Unusually mellow October far cry from sopping-wet month in 2016
- 46 dead after heavy rains, landslides in northern India