GENEVA — The World Health Organization says early evidence suggests the omicron variant may be spreading faster than the highly transmissible delta variant but brings with it less severe coronavirus disease -– though it’s too early to make firm conclusions.
- On the Air
- Washington State clicks in every facet, hands Weber State its first loss
- KidsPost: These fancy ginger cookies are a snap
- Prep roundup: Jakob Vallance hits late 3, Cheney boys earn first win since 2019; Lake City girls down Gonzaga Prep
- Colorado rallies late to down Eastern Washington 60-57
Most read stories
- After crowd boos over kneeling during anthem, Gonzaga women stand together to offer message of hope
- Man says novelty Love Roses feed drug problem
- Darryl Kuehl found guilty of murdering ex-teacher; claimed someone else killed Sandpoint man, then impersonated victim
- Mike Hopkins says UW men’s basketball team still not practicing after positive COVID-19 tests, putting Sunday’s game vs. Gonzaga in question
Why staying connected is vital to your health – and how you might qualify for low-cost internet
Staying connected – and in a relationship – could be the cure you need for your health issues.