updated As the women’s team from Gonzaga lined up Wednesday night for the national anthem, fans had every reason to expect another ugly scene: There would be catcalls and boos from the stands after some of the GU players kneeled.
- On the Air
- Washington State clicks in every facet, hands Weber State its first loss
- KidsPost: These fancy ginger cookies are a snap
- Prep roundup: Jakob Vallance hits late 3, Cheney boys earn first win since 2019; Lake City girls down Gonzaga Prep
- Colorado rallies late to down Eastern Washington 60-57
Most read stories
- After crowd boos over kneeling during anthem, Gonzaga women stand together to offer message of hope
- Man says novelty Love Roses feed drug problem
- Washington State quarterback Jayden de Laura earns offensive freshman of the year, three Cougars pull in first-team honors from Pac-12
- The origin of 'omicron': How do you pronounce the new coronavirus variant, and more importantly, why?
Why staying connected is vital to your health – and how you might qualify for low-cost internet
Staying connected – and in a relationship – could be the cure you need for your health issues.